Services: A Patient‐centric Approach
- A comprehensive and holistic approach to chronically ill elderly patient care, all in the confines of one’s home leading to physical well-being, satisfaction and “Happiness”.
- Based on the diagnosis and acuity levels, different vitals monitored and data transmitted remotely.
- 24/7/365 care provided by trained staff with the help of IOT devices and latest artificial intelligence.
- Nurses / paramedics sent to the homes to train and teach; also to collect pathology samples (where applicable), etc.
- Medication administration; daily reminders and compliance monitored.
- Special services – generally outsourced to third parties provided at home.
- Remote consultation with specialists (subject matter experts) from around the world.