Cancellation of Appointment
In case of cancellation or non-confirmation of the appointment by CHARMS due to any reasons, three options are available to the patients:
- Patient may ask for rescheduling the appointment with the specialist doctor. Payment will be adjusted for new appointment.
- The advance payment may be added as credit in the account of the patient and will be adjusted in due course for future consultations.
- Patient may clain a refund of the payment
Terms and Conditions for Claiming Refunds
- The patient should necessarily have the valid payment reference for the investigations, so as to be able to get the refund.
- In case the patient misses or cancels the appointment and not inform CHI before 3 hours of the appointment time, then patient shall not be entitled to any refund.
- In case the patient's credit card/debit card/payment account has been accidentally overcharged, patient should notify CHARMS for the same at the earliest.
- The cancellation should be backed with a valid reason.
- CHARMS shall process all the valid refund cases within 7 working days.
- The refunded amount may be credited to the Patient’s account so as to be adjusted in future consultations of himself or of any other person.
- The refund shall be made by e-Banking or by Demand Draft or by other mode, depending upon the suitability of both, CHARMS and the patient.